2023 Spear-It Day
October 14, 2023
This year, you will be able to group your registrations together using the following options:
- Team Registrations
- Group Registrations
- Individual Registrations
1 participant + tshirt/field + 1 gameday ticket
1 coach + tshirt/field (limited access) + 1 gameday ticket
If your team is already registered, please view the coach/team leader can view the team/group registration report at the following pages.
need additional tickets or shirts
If you already completed a registration but realize now that you need additional tickets to the football game and/or need additional shirts, please fill out one of the forms below.
Date: Oct 14, 2023
Location: Tully Gymnasium
*entrance will be located on the Tennis Complex Side of Facility, through the glass doors, follow cheer/dance clinic signs
Timeline:- Check in begins (doors open)- TBA. TIMES WILL BE ANNOUNCED ONCE KICKOFF TIME IS SET
- Lot 19 and 27 Gameday parking can be purchased online for lot 19 – check website for cost
- Join us and line the ropes to welcome the football team to stadium. Legacy Walk is located outside of baseball field
- Report to section 118 and sit in your seat (athlete game day ticket seat)
Attire: Black athletic shorts/sneakers
- Shirt will be provided at check-in rot each participant – shirts MUST be worn for on field performance (this will allow them the field access they need to participate)
- Additional shirts may be purchased but will not give you access to field, only participants may enter into field.
- Some sizes are limited in the shirt industry so the shirt size requested may not be the shirt size received, YL and AXS are two sizes that will be affected.
- Dance shoes can be worn for clinic portion but will want sneakers for the on field performance
- Don’t forget a water bottle and to hydrate days prior to the game
- Packets will include participant t-shirt, participant game ticket, name badge and extra game tickets or shirts purchased
- If you registered as a TEAM/GROUP, the team coach/group leader will pick up ALL team packets
- Individual packets will be organized by registered parent’s name
TICKETS: Game Tickets (participant and extra tickets) will be inside athlete’s packet and you will pick up at check in on Saturday morning
- Spear-It day athletes and coaches will join the FSU cheerleaders and Golden Girls on field to participate in the band pre-game show doing the Traditional FSU “Bop” CHEER
- Participants should begin accessing the field through section 118 stairs starting at 22 on the game clock – roughly 4:40 pm -when the football teams clear the field from warm ups, participants can begin accessing the field from the staircase in section 118 ONLY.
- Once participants get on the field, they should look for their assigned color poster board to find the FSU cheerleader/dancer that will assist with their on field performance
- Parents not sitting in section 118 need to meet their child back at section 118 at their seat to pick up child after performance
- Performance will face the South Endzone (section 118)
- Backpacks will not be allowed in the stadium
- Please see below link as to what is allowed in the stadium as we do follow a clear bag policy
SPECTATORS AT CLINIC:
The bleachers will be out in the gym and parents are more than welcome to stay and watch.
GAMEDAY CENTRAL LINK:
This app has all the information about FSU gamedays and can be used to answer many questions you may have about gamedays at FSU.
ENTRANCE TO TULLY:
- Entrance to Tully will be on the back side near the tennis courts
- Follow the FSU cheer/dance clinic signs to get to registration, all other doors will be locked